German language course for Doctors/Nurses programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help Healthcare professionals to work or practice in German-speaking countries. Our German language course for Doctors includes exam preparation (B2, C1, & C2). This programme is industry-specific, designed for doctors and nursing staff to offer German language courses comprehensively and intensively for their profession. The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget constraints. We ensure that the students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within a few weeks of sessions. Further, Healthcare professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face everyday hospital/nursing care whilst working with patients and colleagues through our Online German classes.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is aimed to prepare Healthcare professionals for the TELC (B1 – B2 nursing), TELC exam for medical professionals, that is a specialised language test for international doctors, and helps in acquiring the licence to practice medicine. Our dedicated team of teachers would work upon your technical vocabulary, useful phrases, how to fill forms, and write prescriptions & reports. The areas covered in this programme are advice, guidance, & support, dealing with health & illness, patients’ communication (assistance, measures, and emergency), comprehensive medical vocabulary, write doctors reports & OP reports, role play (practice everyday situations, conversation with patients, colleagues, & superior), understand & execute instructions, terminology, anatomy, disease, medication & treatment, physiology & pathology, and German Healthcare system.
Nevertheless, the medical field is extensive and advancements are carried out every year in this field that makes it quite unpredictable. Therefore, people wish to immigrate to a country where all the resources and facility can be availed to learn and gain experience. Germany has become the ultimate home to thousands of foreign doctors and nursing staff. Langma School of Languages’ programme is tailor-made, experience-based lessons are conducted to ensure that the goals are met, whether one wishes to improve German language skills or start from scratch, we are here to help you. It is always important to build a rapport with patients as a doctor or a nursing staff. Langma School of Languages organises lessons for individuals and groups to support their specific needs. We also prove Online German classes if required.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Level||Beginner to Advanced (A1 – C2)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||Any age group|
- Students can choose 4 weeks or enrol in 6 weeks German for Doctors programme at Langma School of Languages as their time and budget allow, this flexible schedule allows them to complete their studies whilst honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are highly trained and offer individual assistance to every student throughout the programme.
- Langma School of Languages has created its own course specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found in the exam, and we frequently revise the course materials to ensure optimal results.
- Our methodology offers an integrated learning environment to offer the best outcome. Each day students practice three main language skills.
- Students at Langma School of Languages work with authentic texts and official exam materials to build competency in specific topic areas.
- Our teacher at Langma School of Languages focus on accuracy, learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy.
- Each day there are timed exam practices of various exam components and full mock exam days are held regularly with personalising feedback after each one.
- Online German classes for German Language Learning makes German for Doctors programme easy and comfortable for full-time professionals.