French language course for Kids at Langma School of Languages mainly prioritise communication and allows students to work on all four components of language(reading, listening, speaking, and writing). French classes at Langma School of Languages offers students an opportunity to get them acquainted with the French culture.
The French language course is based on a communicative approach, a spoken French environment is encouraged in the classroom where communication in French is of paramount importance, freedom of expression, and group studies will be developed as integral to the learning outcomes. Group discussion, conversation, and the opportunity to interact with teachers and professionals of national and international repute are interwoven with theory modules to provide a balanced and usable learning experience. Audio visual aids are utilised for assistance and ongoing learning in areas of pronunciation and accent training bringing variety and interest to the classroom environment. Extracurricular practices are encouraged and it is envisaged that spoken French skills are taken beyond the formal teaching environment and into the children’s daily lives. At Langma School of Languages, grammar is considered in the training only in spoken terms, there will be no formal grammar lessons, rather we promote and encourage free expression and learning from experience, context, and situational norms.
Langma School of Languages’ ensures that the learning is effective, interactive, and participatory. In this French language course, skills are learned by practcing that can not learned by only listening to lectures or tapes or by reading books and magazines. A basic structure is created by imparting an overall knowledge of the topic followed by practical exercises and interactive practice sessions.
Langma School of Languages’ expertise in education and its ongoing revolutionary changes are brought into play with specific topics and practice sessions are designed exclusively for children.
These topics cover a range of relevant and fun based areas deemed to be of the greatest value and interest to the participants. The aims being to significantly enhancing the knowledge of French language and provide practical enjoyable and effective methods of teaching French to augment the established methods already in place. Our French language course offers opportunities to students to listen to French conversation, and to be to responsive in French, as well as acquire basic reading and writing skills. Langma School of Languages provides instructional and supplementary learning materials in our French course, which are relevant to the context, and appropriate to the backgrounds and interests of mainstream school students.
IST (International Standard Timings)
Maximum 10 students
8 – 13 years
- We want our students to learn everyday French that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on pragmatic approach.
- In classes we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- French language course for Kids focuses on communication so that the practice of French helps you regularly. The programme is aimed to help you speak easily and be more confident, be more autonomous on a daily basis, improve your grammar, expand your vocabulary with expressions, and work on your pronunciation.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.
Enrol today in our French course to the best French language institutes in your area!