Official Language: German
Population: 83 million
Government: Federal republic
Literacy: More than 99% can read and write.
Calling Code: +49
Time Zone: GMT +2
National Colors: black, red and gold
Major Rivers: Rhine, Elbe, Main, Danube
The German language is one of the most widely spoken languages in Central Europe. It is a co-official language of many European nations such as Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, and Denmark.
Langma School of Languages is the best German language institute. We follow the Common European Framework of Reference for languages and train the students at different levels ranging from A1 for beginner to C2 at the advanced. The learners of the German language vary from students, businessmen, employees who plan to shift their residence to Germany. Learn the German language at one of the best foreign language institutes in Delhi and take your career to new heights. As soon as we started the German language course, we have received an overwhelming response from the students as well as other language learners.
Being the best German training institute. We provide both native and Indian trainers, as our language faculty. Our German language is versed with plays, audio-visuals, and workshops which can further enhance the accuracy and usage of the language.
OVERVIEW OF THE GERMAN LANGUAGE PROGRAM
A1 – 50 Hrs
A2 – 50 Hrs
B1 – 50 Hrs
B2.1 + B2.2 – 100 Hrs
C1 – 50 Hrs
C2 – 50 Hrs
Provided in each level: Study material, Audio CDs and Dictionary
Written exams will be conducted upon completion of each level.
Placements available after successful completion of Advanced Level
*German language programs can be customized according to the requirement of the candidate and upon his/her availability. If a student requires completing our German language course sooner than the above duration, we can create a crash course and focus more on the field-wise aspects of each individual.
Do you know that most Europeans consider German to be their native language? Well, if you didn’t, then here is some more information that might take you by surprise. German is the second most spoken language in the EU in terms of overall speakers. It is also the second most widely taught foreign language in the EU for primary school students. German ranks second as a scientific language and continues to be the second most widely used language for websites.
And so, here we go! There should not be a single reason why you shouldn’t learn German. And if this information isn't enough to get you convinced that German is the language for you, especially if you’re planning to study, work or live in the EU, then we have something more for you!
There are six interesting countries in Central Europe that consider German to be either an official or an aco-official language. These countries include Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Apart from these nations, countries like Denmark, Hungary, Italy, and Poland, have German as a national minority language. What more do you need to learn this wonderful language from the Indo-European language family?
Yes, of course! Both these languages are said to be long-lost linguistic siblings. Even though these languages recently descended from the same root language, which is Proto-Germanic, it was only around 500 years ago these languages diverged to their present forms. This shared cultural history and the conspicuous similarities between several words might benefit you while learning German. For instance, ‘Hallo’ means ‘Hello’, ‘Guten Morgen’ means ‘good morning’, ‘us’ means ‘house’ and ‘buch’ means ‘book’.
Words from German and English are often incredibly similar in their pronunciations as well. A good example is the German letter P, which changed to F around 1,500 years ago. These languages were once the same, meaning the grammar of English and German used to be quite similar. Everything that we find ‘difficult’ in modern German, from cases to gender to movable sentence structure, all of these once existed in English. These two languages have grown and changed, intermingled, and drifted apart over time.
1. Germany might be a small nation area-wise, but it happens to be the world’s second-largest exporter.
2. Germany’s direct investment in the United States is more than ten billion dollars.
3. German economy ranks number one in Europe and number four worldwide.
4. Germany’s economy is comparable to that of all the world's Spanish-speaking countries combined.
5. Many international companies have made Germany their home.
6. Germany is home to an intriguing culture. With over81 million residents, it is the second most populated country in Europe.
7. Germany produces more than300 varieties of baked bread.
8. While the October fest is one of the greatest events in Germany, the Berlin Film Festival brings together film and art celebrities from all over the world.
9. It is a known fact that Germany is very good construction and automotive work, making them strong competitors in these fields.
The people, language, and traditions are what make the German Culture unique. It has had a key role in the history of Europe, and not only. English speakers call it Germany, Germans themselves call It Deutschland
German culture has been influenced and shaped throughout Germany‘s Rich history once as an important part of the Holy Roman Empire, and later on as one of the most stable economies in the world.
WHY CHOOSE LANGMA SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES FOR LEARNING GERMAN?
1. Langma School of Languages is a pioneer when it comes to German Language institutes in Delhi. Langma engages with each student in the learning process by playing as a ‘facilitator’ rather than a ‘transmitter’ of knowledge. Langma emphasizes not just on improving the language skills but also developing a well-rounded personality to produce top-quality individuals equipped with an additional skill-set in order to open doors for them for a wide range of career opportunities in the future. A wide range of career counselors at Langma offers expert advice to students and learners of all levels (from A1 to C2) and those who are entering the job market in order to land a job of their dreams.
2. Langma follows the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages and trains the students at different levels ranging from A1 for beginners to C2 for professionals. Langmaid equipped with audio/visuals and computers with a WiFi facility. Employing audio/visual tools promote easier learning and provide the learner with a better chance to see how a language is spoken by native speakers. The use of audio/visuals and computers are also incorporated in collaborative activities whereby students can build their language skills via interactions with other students in a task-based and content-based environment.
3. Langma has well-qualified language trainers, teachers, and staff who are certified in their area of expertise. The trainers and teachers can easily adjust their teaching style corresponding to the student’s learning style (i.e. visual, auditory, reading/writing, and kinesthetic). All the trainers and teachers have strong communication skills, strong knowledge of their subject matter, and a strong passion for teaching. Langma provides training through history, literature, culture, movies, and other interactive activities. At Langma, we encourage our students and help them learn German in a friendly way. Langma School of Languages, being the best german language institute organizes workshops, plays, audio-visual programs for its students. Thus, Langma helps the students understand the language in a broader way.
4. For those who want to pursue their career in the German language, Langma School of Languages provides an effective and supportive learning environment. Langma always tries to get the students acquainted with the required skills, thereby helping the students in any field, they want to pursue.
5. Langma School of Languages is also an ideal institute for GOETHE exam preparation. We have native and non-native trainers, who train the students at different levels. Langma School of Languages has transitioned from a single language learning center back in 2007 into a center of excellence in multiple languages in a span of just ten years thereby transforming itself into a premier institute for learning foreign languages in Delhi as well as in India. Thus, Langma has over 15 years of experience, expertise, and excellence in providing language classes, professional development, and cultural programs to groups and individuals of all ages from more than 50 countries worldwide.
6. Langma provides a platform for its students where they not only learn the language but also understand the German culture.
7. Langma School of Languages has been a trusted institute for many years. We have a golden history of more than a thousand successful pass-outs who have either moved to Germany or are pursuing his/her career in this language. Langma has received “Letter of Appreciation” or “Letter of Recognition” from members of the Indian Army, Indian Navy, British High Commission, Government Ministers, MPs (Members of Parliament), and foreign embassies like Embassy of The Czech Republic, Embassy of United The Arab Emirates, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Embassy of Republic of Benin and Embassy of the Republic of Congo.
8. The primary focus of our institute is quality teaching with a 100% success rate. We offer our services at the most affordable prices when seen in comparison with other institutes
9. After a certain level, we give exposure to students wherein they get to interact with German natives and try to understand their accent. Therefore, they learn to speak more fluently.
10. We at Langma evaluate the students on a weekly basis covering up to 4 module exams in a month and overall12 exams on one level.
GERMAN FACULTy AT LANGMA SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
We are extremely proud of our devoted and highly qualified faculty. Our faculty is comprised of native and non-native German speakers with a major in teaching German as a Second Language. They have years of professional teaching experience at Langma school of languages, teaching students of all ages and nationalities. Many of them have taught abroad, equipping students with a deep understanding of different cultures. They have a better understanding of the difficulties students face various linguistic backgrounds while learning German. Our team boasts outstanding interpersonal skills and shares a passion for teaching the German language. (In accordance with the Common European The framework of reference – CEFR).
LANGMA VIRTUAL CLASSROOM FEATURES
Our virtual classes are real-time live streaming with native teachers who have years of experience teaching German online. You will learn and practice German at your convenience without stepping out from your home or office.
Face to face-learning
Interactive online whiteboard
Interactive audio and video
Messaging and conversation mode
Private and group classes
Classroom interaction features like hand raising and virtual ticks
File and media sharing
Langma School of Languages has been offering German online courses since its inception. No matter whether you live in Europe, Asia, America, Africa, or Australia, the best online German language institute is at your doorstep. You can join us through your computers, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone. We provide online German language training facilities for those who cannot make it to our school due to the time constraints. The timings will be as per the convenience of the student that matches with the particular country’s timings.