Summer Dutch Programme at Langma School of languages is the most popular programme during the summer holidays among school students who wish to utilise their summer break to be creative and acquire some knowledge of Dutch language. Langma School of Languages’ programme is designed to instil basic communication skills through a range of extracurricular activities in a diverse environment. Our Summer Dutch Programme’s enrolment starts in the month of March every year and students can choose the course of (4, 6, & 8 weeks). Langma School of Languages carefully designed the course content in order to make the programme engaging, challenging, and enjoyable. The teachers at our institution are qualified to university level, hold Dutch teaching certificate, and are highly experienced. Students need to experience Dutch culture instead of learning only Dutch language. The Summer Dutch Programme is especially suitable for school students; it is with the ethos that we have developed a system of training in Dutch language that augments the established Dutch classes provided by the school thereby broadening the students’ appreciation of the Dutch language and encouraging an atmosphere of enjoyment trough a range of activities. Langma School of Languages offers the Dutch classes for school students which can be seen through our testimonials and letter of appreciations from several parents.
The Summer Dutch Programme at Langma School of Languages includes organised excursions to help students learn more under the supervised practical sessions. This programme will assist students to build improved language skills, personal development and lifestyle enhancement, confidence building, enhanced image both personally and in society, empowerment, and overall personal growth in understanding the language skills. We provide our students teachers who are highly experienced with state – of – the – art teaching facilities and equipment. Students can access our resources online and in our library where one can enjoy reading novels and books of their curriculum.
|Batch||Starts in May|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings) |
|Class size ||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||8 – 19 years|
- We want our students to learn everyday Dutch language that will allow them to communicate with their classmate and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on pragmatic approach.
- In class we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course students are rewarded with a certificate.