The International Exam Preparation programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to prepare you for the HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) or (Chinese Proficiency Test). Langma offers an integrated learning experience. Our programmes are short and tailored to ensure your International Dutch Examination Success. These tests are accepted in People’s Republic of China for the purpose of Employment, Immigration, and University enrolment. The course consists of practice of all four modules (HSK) Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking. Langma School of Languages offers classroom and online training and is recognised as one of the best training centres globally. Our teachers would share tips, techniques, an extensive list of vocabulary and grammar for Speaking and Writing. We diligently mark our students' progress and help them in overcoming their weaknesses.
It is important that students share their requirements before commencing the programme so that our teachers can tailor and modify the lesson plans based on their needs to achieve a particular goal. The purpose of these examinations may vary; some may pursue it for citizenship or for applying to universities whilst others view it as a chance to get a better paid employment. At Langma School of Languages, we carefully choose the teachers who can focus on exam preparation, and are familiar with the testing patterns, and the expectations of examiners. Langma School of Languages offers lessons for individuals who are in dire need of an extra dimension/attention and as well as group classes for those who would rather focus on the overall development.
What can you expect from this course?
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (formal, academic, technical vocabulary, grammar in the four skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening).
- Specific focus on HSK exam techniques (note taking, speedy reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others) with the convenience of classroom set-ups and online classes.
- The support of teachers with high levels of HSK exams preparation experience.
- Focused exam practice with authentic examination papers.
- Langma School of Languages is the official exam centre of HSK.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Level||Level 1 to Level 6 (Beginner to Advanced)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as per their timings and budget constraints while completing their studies and honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching. Individual support and undivided attention are offered to every student throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test (HSK). We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials in accordance with the standard guidelines.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three main modules along with pronunciation and accent training.
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts and official exam (HSK) materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy: – Learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy and competence.
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice rigorously in every lesson, every day!