Pakistan Fact File
- Official Languages: Urdu and English
- Capital City: Islamabad
- Population: 203 million
- Local Currency: Rupees
- Government: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Literacy: 65%
- Calling Code: +92
- Time Zone: GMT+5
- National Colors: Green and white
- ﺳﻼم (SALAAM)
- Urdu, closely akin to Hindi, is the national language of Pakistan, the official language in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India, and an officially recognized language in many states of India. Worldwide, there are over 65 million speakers of Urdu- mainly in India and Pakistan, but also in numerous diasporas communities. Since Urdu is written in the Perso-Arabic script, as are the other written languages of Pakistan, learning Urdu facilitates access to these other languages as well. Urdu is one of the most sophisticated languages. It defines beauty and grace and is the language of poets, commonly called Shayari in Urdu.
- URDU CALLIGRAPHY
- Calligraphy in Urdu is a celebrated art-form and is quite similar to Arabic and Persian calligraphy due to the similarities in writing both the languages. You can find many examples of this in mosques, ‘dargahs’ (shrines), and other Islamic historical places.
- An untrained eye will easily confuse Arabic with Urdu calligraphy and vice versa due to their striking resemblance to each other. Often used to beautify places, and monuments or writing names and poetry, those who master Urdu calligraphy dedicate entire lifetimes to practicing this art form.
- Langma School of Languages follows the different levels ranging from A1 for beginner to Advanced. The learners of the Urdu language vary from students, businessmen, employees or diplomats
- Langma School of Languages is the best Urdu language institute. We provide native trainers as our language faculty. Also included in our course are plays, audio-visuals, and workshops which can further enhance the accuracy and usage of the language.
- Programmes can be customized according to the requirement of the candidate and upon his/her availability. If a student requires completing the Urdu language course sooner than the above durations, we can create a crash course and focus more on the field-wise aspects for each individual.
- WHY LEARN THE URDU LANGUAGE?
- Poetry in the Urdu language is internationally famous and has been prized not only within the society of Urdu speakers but by many others. Widely recited and containing many forms, Urdu poetry has developed a rich and varied library of poems, and learning the Urdu language can open the doors to learning many beautiful pieces of literature.
- COURSE AIM:
- Urdu course specially designed to enable the students to communicate with native Urdu speakers with ease and confidence. Commencement of Urdu classes is subject to the number of students and availability of the instructor. We offer courses from beginner level to Advance.
- Classes can be organized in groups or privately with the instructor. Timing is very flexible, according to the availability of the instructor and the future students.
- The course aims to provide you with a thorough introduction to contemporary Urdu. You will cover basic grammatical constructions and acquire essential vocabulary to communicate within a range of everyday situations likely to be encountered in Urdu-speaking areas. As the course progresses, it aims to provide you with further confidence and vocabulary to discuss more complex topics, write and read more challenging texts in Urdu.
- LANGMA TEACHING METHOD
- The course is taught in English and Urdu with coverage of the four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing, and a balance between communicative activities, structure practice, and grammar. The cultural context is embedded within the study of the language to allow you to appreciate the appropriateness and linguistic etiquette when interacting with native speakers. You are expected to attend regularly, participate in class and complete homework regularly to ensure learning progress. You will receive regular feedback from your tutor.
- BECOME A MASTER IN THE URDU LANGUAGE WITHOUT LEAVING HOME.
- Langma School of Languages has been offering Urdu online courses since its inception. No matter whether you live in Europe, Asia, America, Africa, or Australia, the best online Urdu language institute is at your doorstep. You can join us through your computers, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone. We provide online Urdu language training facilities for those who cannot make it to our school due to time constraints. The timings will be as per the convenience of the student that matches with the particular country's timings.
Why choose Langma School of Languages for learning the Urdu Language
- Langma School of Languages has made the transition to a center of excellence in the Urdu language.
- Our international team provide exceptional training in the Urdu language; the wide range of program is provided by both native speakers and experts of different origin, all our faculty are extremely proficient and experienced, thereby offering the highest standard of training.
- Langma School of Languages’ objective is to provide exceptional teaching to students of all ages and levels, from school standard to professional, academics no matter what background or discipline they are engaged in, and we aim to exceed the expectations of our students by providing outcomes derived from the excellence of our training.
- Langma’s program would provide the highest standard of foreign language training and encourage sustainable development with innovation in an environment of creative language acquisition.
- If you are looking for knowledge-based interactive programs leading to success in the field of Urdu language, Langma School of Languages has everything you need all under one roof.
- Langma School of Languages is committed to providing the best standards of teaching and corporate training and enabling you to reach the peak in your domain.
- The main aims and objectives of Langma School of Languages, to provide unfettered access to the study of the Urdu language for all sections of society.
- We at Langma School of Languages firmly believe in the concept of the global village. With the advent of a multi-faceted digital world, this concept is more significant now than ever before and foreign language has become the link language.
- Our teaching methodology lays emphasis on Speaking, Writing, Listening, and Reading skills. We have evolved an interactive method that focuses on effective communication skills. Through our method, we enable learners to have a quick grasp of the Urdu language. They are able to frame sentences quickly, thereby facilitating communication. Our interactive approach kindles an interest in verbal and social contact with others. The module relies heavily on audio-visual tools. This makes for easier learning and greater facility in the Urdu Language. A vast collection of Audio and Video CDs give the students a chance to see how the language is spoken by native speakers.
URDU FACULTIES AT LANGMA SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
We are extremely proud of our devoted and highly qualified faculty. Our faculty is comprised of native and non-native Urdu speakers with a major in teaching Urdu as a Second Language. They have years of professional teaching experience at Langma school of languages, teaching students of all ages and nationalities. Many of them have taught abroad, equipping students with a deep understanding of different cultures. They have a better understanding of the difficulties students face various linguistic backgrounds while learning Urdu. Our team boasts outstanding interpersonal skills and shares a passion for teaching the Urdu language.