Baltic Languages for Professionals programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help you to express your ideas effectively whilst communicating with your Baltic clients. Langma School of Languages staff is highly qualified to cater the need of professionals, in this programme you would learn Corporate Culture, Business Vocabulary, Idioms, Grammar and difference between formal and informal communication what we do when we communicate to our seniors.
Teachers at Langma School of Languages have international teaching experience, offer an effective Baltic languages programme to students who are willing to learn one of the oldest living languages of the civilisation. Latvian is one of the two along with Lithuanian living Baltic languages which form a separate sub-group of Indo-European language family whilst Estonian is a Uralic language. Latvian and Lithuanian have retained old grammar forms and words stems also found in Sanskrit. Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian are one of the official languages of the European Union. Baltic Languages programme is meant for those anywhere in the world who wishes to immigrate or have Baltic clients and who wishes to have a business correspondence in an effective and fast manner.
We at Langma School of Languages believe in creating the appropriate learning environment both in online and individuals lessons, where an individual and group can have an integrated learning experience to master the language. We help students to build advanced grammar lessons, vocabulary, idioms, and phrasal verbs which facilitate them to understand the different context of language. The programme at Langma School of Languages is student-centric and helps you to attain your desired goal. All resources of the programme would be sent to you and apart from that, you will be given handouts at the end of the lessons. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we are always available on “email” and “WhatsApp” for any follow-on any questions or queries.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Langma School of Languages offer both private lessons and group classes for the business professional and corporate houses
- Langma School of Languages can help you if you are representing an international company and looking for Baltic Languages programme for your employees, or teachers will conduct classes on your premises.
- One can combine face to face classes online or Classroom which is especially convenient during business trips or while travelling, learn to conduct successful business negotiations in Baltic countries.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role-play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.