Japanese for Professionals
Japanese for Professionals programme at Langma School of Languages is designed specifically for individuals who need Japanese communication skills at the workplace and knowledge of Japanese business etiquette. Our programme is carefully designed and aimed to cater for specific needs in areas of reading, listening, writing, and speaking. The classroom activities include role-play, extempore, group discussion under various business situations. The programme is developed for professionals who intend to work in an international business environment with a Japanese company. Students will learn the appropriate honorific Japanese and other communication skills required for working with Japanese firms.
Langma School of Languages programme will focus on areas like:
- Dealing with customers: Our teachers will help you understand the differences between formal and informal structures as well as the most appropriate tone for a particular situation,
- Presentations: Giving a presentation is an art which usually shows one's organisational skills as well as how effective one present ourselves both in-house and our client,
- Negotiations: This programme is aimed to help inculcate the skills for skilful negotiation,
- Writing skills: We know the importance of writing in the corporate world; therefore, it is important to know the different styles and structures of writing emails, reports, and articles,
- Grammar and accuracy: The programme covers a limited range of grammar lessons which is specific to writing and speech and much needed in a business environment.
We at Langma School of Languages believe in creating an appropriate learning environment both in online and individuals lessons, where an individual and a group can have an integrated learning experience to master the language. We help students to tackle advanced grammar lessons, vocabulary, idioms, and phrasal verbs which facilitate them to understand the different contexts of the language. The programme at Langma School of Languages is student-centric and helps you to attain your desired goal. All resources of the programme would be sent to you and apart from that, you will be given handouts at the end of the lessons. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we are always available on email and Whatsapp for any queries or follow-on questions. We love to chat!
- Communication skills
- Meeting etiquette
- Business ethics
- Corporate culture
- Business writing
- Business vocabulary
- Idioms and phrases
Langma School of Languages (Japanese for Professionals) programme strategy is to improve all the four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). However, we emphasize more on listening and speaking because the focus on these two skills primarily can greatly increase the chances of success within a Japanese organisation.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:-
- Spoken and written Japanese skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken Japanese skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace Japanese language skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs. We also provide you with customised
We also provide Online Japanese language courses which make Japanese language learning more fun. Learn Japanese online with the best Japanese language institute at Langma. If you wish to pursue online Japanese classes, you will need suitably equipped and internet-enabled devices like (phone or a computer).
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students |
After completion of this course, students will be able to,
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in the Japanese language.
- Talk about projects in Japanese.
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in Japanese.
- Give evaluations and feedback in Japanese.
Our overall goal as we work with our students and professionals is to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of the Japanese language. That will enable them to develop their business and to develop a more professional rapport with native Japanese clients.
We also provide an Online Japanese language course which makes Japanese language learning more fun. Learn Japanese online with the best Japanese language institute at Langma!