Learn Arabic at Langma
Arabic is a Semitic language which has emerged in the 1st to 4th centuries CE. It is the official language in the Arab world and member of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation). The language is named after the Arabs, a term that describes the people living in the area bounded by Mesopotamia in the east and the Anti-Lebanon Mountains in the west, in North-western Arabia, and the Sinai Peninsula. Arabic speakers are unable to distinguish between Modern Standard Arabic and Classical Arabic but refer to the language “al-ʿarabiyyatu l-fuṣḥā” or simply “al-fuṣḥā”.
Arabic has influenced many other languages around the globe throughout its history and some of the influenced languages are Persian, Turkish, Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri, Kurdish, Kazakh, Bengali, Malay, Indonesian, Malaysian, Maldivian, Pashto, Punjabi, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Sicilian, Spanish, Greek, Bulgarian, Tagalog, Sindhi, Odia, Hausa, and some languages in parts of Africa. Conversely, Arabic has borrowed words from other languages, including Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, and Persian in medieval times, and languages such as English and French in modern times. Arabic is the language of 1.8 billion Muslims, and Arabic is one of the 6th official languages of the United Nations. There are more than 422 million Arabic speakers throughout the world, making it the 5th most spoken language in the world.
There are around 25 Arab-speaking countries that claim Arabic as an official or co-official language including Saudi Arabia, Chad, Algeria, Comoros, Eritrea, Djibouti, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Bahrain, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Meanwhile, there are six sovereign states where Arabic is a national language or “recognized minority language” such as Turkey, Niger, Iran, Senegal, and Mali.
Some Fascinating Arabic Language Facts
- The Arabic language originates from the Arabian Peninsula. As the Muslim World expanded, Arabic spread into North Africa and Western Asia.
- Arabic is an official language in 26 countries, including Algeria, Egypt, Israel (along with Hebrew), Lebanon, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and the UAE, making it the 5th most spoken language in the world.
- Arabic has influenced a great number of languages, including most European languages as well as Asian and African languages. English has many Arabic loanwords such as alcohol, algebra, algorithm, average, candy, caravan, cotton, giraffe, guitar, jar, lemon, lilac, magazine, sugar, and talisman.
- Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages. Their similarities make it easier for Arabic speakers to learn Hebrew and vice versa.
- Unlike many other widely used languages, Arabic words are written from right to left, and Arabic numbers are written from left to right.
- Saudi Arabia was rated as the best place for entrepreneurs in the Middle East by the World Bank.
- They provide free public health care services
- They have one of the most advanced banking systems on the planet.
- Al Hamra Open Air Museum is the largest open-air art gallery located in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia’s stock market is the 11th largest.
- Saudi Arabia has more oil than any other country in the world.
- The economy of Saudi Arabia is one of the top twenty economies in the world, and the largest economy in the Arab world and the Middle East. Saudi.
- Arabia is part of the G20 group of countries. With a total worth of $33.50 trillion, Saudi Arabia has the second most valuable natural resources in the world
Some Interesting Facts About Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia Culture: Customs & Traditions
The culture of Saudi Arabia is defined by its Islamic heritage, its historical role as an ancient trade center, and its Bedouin traditions. Saudi society has evolved over the years, its values and traditions from customs, and hospitality to its style of dressing, are adapting to modernization.
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern “fast food” made of a mixture of chickpeas (or fava beans), fresh herbs, and spices that are formed into small patties or balls. It’s thought that falafel originated in Egypt as Coptic Christians looked for a hearty replacement for meat during long seasons of fasting or lent.
Why choose Langma School of Languages for learning Arabic Language
- Langma School of Languages has made the transition to a center of excellence in the Arabic language.
- Our international team provide exceptional training in Arabic language; the wide range of programme is provided by both native speakers and experts of different origin, all our faculty are extremely proficient and experienced, thereby offering the highest standard of training.
- Langma School of Languages’ objective is to provide exceptional teaching to students of all ages and levels, from school standard to professional, academics no matter what background or discipline they are engaged with.
- Langma’s programme would provide the highest standard of foreign language training and encourage sustainable development with innovation in an environment of creative language acquisition. -If you are looking for knowledge-based interactive programmes leading to success in the field of the Arabic language, Langma School of Languages has everything you need all under one roof.
- Langma School of Languages is committed to providing the best standards of teaching and corporate training and enabling you to reach the peak in your domain.
- The main aims and objectives of the Langma School of Languages are to provide unfettered access to the study of the Arabic language for all sections of society.
- We at Langma School of Languages firmly believe in the concept of the global village. With the advent of a multi-faceted digital world, this concept is more significant now than ever before and foreign language has become the link language.
BECOME A MASTER IN ARABIC LANGUAGE WITHOUT LEAVING HOME.
Langma School of languages offers classroom and online Arabic language training to students according to their availability and we are the only language center that offers classes around the clock. Our programmes are designed to suit the need of individuals. Now our classes are offered round the clock and one can avail of these classes just after submitting their application and course fee. One can learn at their convenience. Our classes have proven to be beneficial for those who are excessively occupied with their work during working hours.
Experience Professional and authentic Arabic Language classes with our Qualified Native-Speakers
Beginning with a very small setup, the Langma School of Languages has grown by leaps and bounds. It has been instrumental in providing Arabic Language instruction to millions. It has successfully conducted seminars and placed its students in the field of BPO, Event Management, FMCG, Aviation, and PR. Our team focuses on customized training. The organization is well-equipped with classrooms, an auditorium, and elaborate computer networking. Teachers are well qualified, experienced in the field of language training, experts in areas like grammar, accent, group discussion, etc. Langma School of Languages is competent enough to take up any assignments from the target groups.