Arabic For Attache
With locations in the USA, the UK, the UAE, and India, Langma School of Languages offers intensive Arabic language programmes from the fields of Diplomacy, Business, and Law. Langma School of Languages offers Arabic for Attaché course through our accredited centers, which has been specifically designed to develop the Arabic language skills required by diplomats, ambassadors, and embassy staff in the everyday operation of their offices. The programme is tailor-made to the needs of the individuals, ensuring fast results, and a vibrant personal learning experience.
This programme at Langma School of Languages focuses on improving participants’ oral and written communication skills, in formal presentations, meetings, and negotiation scenarios and more informal social situations. It is taught through one-to-one lessons and sometimes group sessions (with a maximum of 6 participants) and workshops. This intensive approach delivers excellent results, enabling participants to communicate in Arabic with clarity and confidence.
The programme will assist participants to develop the Arabic language skills for:
- Communicating effectively and confidently in Arabic.
- Making and receiving telephone calls.
- Chairing and participating in meetings and conferences.
- Preparing and delivering speeches and presentations on a wide range of topics
- Entertaining diplomatic guests
- Conducting negotiations
- Discussing current and foreign affairs
- Writing clear and concise E-mails and letters
- Speed reading for specific information and absorbing high volumes of information in a short period
Teachers for this programme are careful and have all undergone a rigorous interview process and regular monitoring. All instructors are native and highly qualified and have a postgraduate degree and a minimum of 3 years of Arabic teaching experience (the majority have more than 10 years of teaching experience)
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Recognize the style of communication most frequently used to present information in business situations. Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in the Arabic language, talking about projects in Arabic, and discussing uncomfortable ideas and issues in Arabic.
- Langma School of Languages offers a variety of formats for our Arabic for Attaché programmes ranging from intensive (weeks) to extensive. The appropriate module will be discussed during your diagnostic consultancy and assessment.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native speakers with at least 3 years of professional Arabic for Attaché training experience. In addition to relevant academic and linguistic qualifications and experience, our teachers also possess considerable exposure and expertise in the professional world.