International Exam Preparation (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language)
International Exam Preparation programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to prepare you for the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language (gzaminy Certyfikatowe z Języka Polskiego jako Obcego). Langma offers an integrated learning experience. Our programmes are short and tailored to assure your International Polish Examination Success. These tests are accepted in Poland for the purpose of Employment, Immigration, and University enrolment. The course consist of practice of all four modules (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language) Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking. Langma School of Languages offers classroom and online training and is recognised as one of the best training centres globally. The teacher would share tips, technique, vocabulary, and grammar for Speaking and Writing. We mark you work and focuses on helping you overcome your weakness.
It is important that students share their requirement before commencing the programme so that the teachers can tailor the lessons based of their need to achieve a particular goal. The purpose of these examinations may vary; some may pursue it for citizenship or applying for universities whilst others view it as a chance to get a better paid employment. At Langma School of Languages, we carefully choose the teachers who can focus on exam preparation, and are familiar with the testing patters, and the expectations of examiners. Langma School of Languages offers lessons for individuals who are in dire need of an extra dimension/attention or groups who need the overall development.
What can you expect from this course?
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (formal, academic, technical vocabulary, grammar in the four skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening).
- Specific focus on the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language, exam techniques (note taking, speed reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others) with the convenience of classroom and online classes.
- The support of teachers with high levels of the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language exams preparation experience.
- Focused exam practice with authentic examination papers.
- Langma School of Languages is the official exam centre of the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language and ECL.
|Level||B1 – C2 (Beginner to Advanced)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching; moreover, individuals support is offered to every students throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language). We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three, main module each day
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts and official exam (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language) materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy:– Learning is carefully sacffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effective in every lesson, every day!