Polish For Professional
Polish for Professionals programme at Langma School of Languages is designed specifically for individuals who need Polish communication skills at the workplace and knowledge of Polish business etiquette. Our programme is carefully designed and aimed to cater for specific needs in areas of reading, listening, writing, and speaking. The classroom activities include role-play, extempore, group discussion under various business situations. The programme is developed for professionals who intend to work in an international business environment with a Polish company. Students will learn the appropriate honorific Polish and other communication skills required for working with Polish firms.
It is important that students share their requirement before commencing the programme so that the teachers can tailor the lessons based of their need to achieve a particular goal. The purpose of these examinations may vary; some may pursue it for citizenship or applying for universities whilst others view it as a chance to get a better paid employment. At Langma School of Languages, we carefully choose the teachers who can focus on exam preparation, and are familiar with the testing patters, and the expectations of examiners. Langma School of Languages offers lessons for individuals who are in dire need of an extra dimension/attention or groups who need the overall development.
Langma School of Languages programme will focus on areas like:
- Dealing with customers: Our teachers will help you understand the differences between formal and informal structures as well as the most appropriate tone for a particular situation,
- Presentations: Giving a presentation is an art which usually shows one's organisational skills as well as how effective one present ourselves both in-house and our client,
- Negotiations: This programme is aimed to help inculcate the skills for skilful negotiation,
- Writing skills: We know the importance of writing in the corporate world; therefore, it is important to know the different styles and structures of writing emails, reports, and articles,
- Grammar and accuracy: The programme covers a limited range of grammar lessons which is specific to writing and speech and much needed in a business environment.
We at Langma School of Languages believe in creating an appropriate learning environment both in online and individuals lessons, where an individual and a group can have an integrated learning experience to master the language. We help students to tackle advanced grammar lessons, vocabulary, idioms, and phrasal verbs which facilitate them to understand the different contexts of the language. The programme at Langma School of Languages is student-centric and helps you to attain your desired goalCourse components:-
- Communication skills
- Meeting etiquette
- Business ethics
- Corporate culture
- Business writing
- Business vocabulary
- Idioms and phrases
Langma School of Languages (Polish for Professionals) programme strategy is to improve all the four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). However, we emphasize more on listening and speaking because the focus on these two skills primarily can greatly increase the chances of success within a Polish organisation.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:-
- Spoken and written Polish skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken Polish skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace Polish language skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs. We also provide you with customised
We also provide Online Polish language courses which make Polish language learning more fun. Learn Polish online with the best Polish language institute at Langma. If you wish to pursue online Polish classes, you will need suitably equipped and internet-enabled devices like (phone or a computer).
IST (International Standard Timings)
Maximum 6 students
After completion of this course, students will be able to,
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in the Polish language.
- Talk about projects in Polish .
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in Polish .
- Give evaluations and feedback in Polish .
Our overall goal as we work with our students and professionals is to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of the Polish language. That will enable them to develop their business and to develop a more professional rapport with native Polish clients.
We also provide an Online Polish language course which makes Polish language learning more fun. Learn Polish online with the best Polish language institute at Langma. ENQUIRE NOW Name: Enter your Full Name Email: Enter your Email Phone: Enter your Mobile Number Language: Message: Your Message Here...