Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test
There is a Vietnamese Language Proficiency Test in Vietnam called NLTV, abbreviation of “Năng lực Tiếng Việt.” “Tiếng” means language. “Việt” means Vietnam. “Năng lực” means ability. “Năng lực Tiếng Việt” can be literally translated to “Vietnamese language ability,” which means the ability to understand and use Vietnamese; in other words, Vietnamese Language Proficiency.
What is NLTV used for?
It is often used to demonstrate your Vietnamese Language Proficiency Level to schools, Vietnamese programs, or employers that require Vietnamese Language Proficiency.
How long is NLTV valid for?
It is valid for 2 years.
How many levels does NLTV test have?
NLTV has a total of 6 levels. NLTV has 3 main levels (Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced) and each main level has 2 sub levels.
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our teachers are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching; moreover, individuals support is offered to every students throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language). We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three, main module each day
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts and official exam (the Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language) materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy:– Learning is carefully sacffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effective in every lesson, every day!