German for professionals program is designed at Langma School of Languages to cater to the specific business needs of professionals. This German for professionals program at Langma School of Languages is ideal for professionals who wish to pursue the German language in order to work in Germany or just need German for their profession. Our teachers emphasize on teaching the basic language structures and it is quite practical and goal-oriented. We tailor the program according to the different occupations: business and technology, service sector, office or social service professionals. Our teachers are native German speakers and they offer conceptualised and individualised instruction. Therefore, leading the course content focused on exciting, development and expansion of professional language content. We also provide the Best German online classes to suit the needs of professionals.
German for professionals language program at Langma School of Languages, is tailored and can be pursued as their time and budget allow, whilst honouring their work and financial commitments. The programme at Langma School of Languages is especially dense and lead to significant progress in the shortest time possible. One can go for certification of their German language skills in internationally recognised standard tests such as Goethe or TELC. German language learning at Langma School of Languages is not restricted to language, it is also about cultural idiosyncrasies. We have successfully imparted the knowledge of the German language in corporate houses, government bodies and embassies. The most common components in this course are:-
- Business ethics
- Corporate culture
- Business writing.
- Business vocabulary
- Idioms and phrases
- Langma School of Languages (German for Professionals) main strategies are to improve all the four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). However, we emphasize more on listening and speaking because German-speaking countries dominate the automobile industries and technology. Due to changing environments and ongoing pandemics, Langma also offers all these features in our Online German classes.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:
- Spoken and written German skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken German skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace German language skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals and they can be customised accordingly. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs.
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
After completion of this course, students will be able to
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in the German language.
- Talk about projects in German.
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in German.
- Give evaluations and feedback in German.
Our overall goals as we work with our students and professionals are to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of the German language. That will enable them to develop their business and to develop a more professional rapport with native German-speaking clients. Enrol now in the Best German Language Institute for German training for professionals at Lngma School of Languages.