Hindi for Hospitality programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help professionals of Hospitality industry to start a career as a tour guide, reception, and chef. Our Hindi language programme includes exam preparation (Level 2 & Level 3). This programme is industry specific for tour guide, reception, and chef staff to offer Hindi language course comprehensively and intensively for their profession. The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget allows; we ensure that the students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within few weeks of sessions. Further, professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face everyday whilst working with guests, diners, and tourists.
Learn Hindi for Hospitality at Langma School of Languages to avoid any language barrier with Hindi-speaking tourists. Professionals of Hospitality industry are the true ambassador of the hotel’s brand, customer service, and country. Our programme would help professionals to bridge the language barrier. There are more than 615 million Hindi speakers throughout the world, and it is the 3rd most widely spoken language in the world. The Hindi lessons would help professionals to have a smooth conversation with the guests arriving from South Asia like India, and other neighbouring countries. India is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts more than 20 million visitors a year and the tourists receive great hospitality because Indians are well versed in the language of tourism so make sure you speak theirs. The programme is ideal for those who want to learn specific Hindi vocabulary and expressions used to communicate with the guests and customers in the tourism industry. Moreover, the lessons are aimed at students, so the teachers would focus exactly on what they need. Our teachers have university degree (or equivalent) and recognised teaching certificates. The management monitors the progress and make sure your experience is both happy and successful. . At the end of the programme students will be able to: describing people, location, & things, appearance, stating preference & opinion, talking about obligations, request & order, advising, guessing, talking about probability/possibility & certainty, refusing, describing faulty goods, applying for a job, giving or justifying your opinion, talking about intentions, describing experiences, talking about feelings, making comparison, buying things, talking about rules & obligations, and expressing hopes
|Duration||40 weeks (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 5 students|
- Learning Hindi Language at Langma School of Languages offers an insight into language and culture; at the same time we ensure that our classes are interactive where we encourage our students to participate in group discussions, role play, & extempore.
- Classes at Langma School of Languages are made up of both course materials and extracurricular activities which make learning Hindi language in a diversified and practical environment. Students glean knowledge from teachers’ experience.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native and bilingual (which mean our teachers are native Hindi speakers but can speak English fluently) who can motivate and excite you to learn Hindi language. The syllabus followed at Langma School of Languages is in accord with the language training.
- We at Langma School of Languages encourage the ideas which can have an influencing impact on the class content. One may have encountered language learning a daunting prospect; nevertheless, the classes organised at Langma are bright and friendly for the best outcome and offer an incredible learning experience.
- Langma School of Languages offers individual, group lessons to cater the specific needs. Some of our programmes are aimed at corporate houses, Schools or Entrepreneurs.
- After successful completion of the programme students are rewarded with a certificate.