Korean For Kids
Korean for Kids programme at Langma School of Languages is designed for children (8 – 13 age groups) to ensure that students acquire appropriate literacy and spoken Korean skills. Langma School of Languages’ programme content of learning is linked directly to practical usage, which helps children to fulfill and master their educational potential. A spoken Korean environment is encouraged in the classroom within a few weeks where communication in Korean is of paramount importance, freedom of expression, and group studies will be developed as integral to the learning outcomes. Group discussion, conversation, and the opportunity to interact with teachers and professionals of national and international repute are interwoven with theory modules to provide a balanced and usable learning experience.
Audiovisual aids are utilized for assistance and ongoing learning in areas of pronunciation and accent bringing variety and interest to the classroom environment. Extracurricular practices are encouraged and it is envisaged that spoken Korean skills are taken beyond the formal teaching environment and into the children’s daily lives. At Langma School of Languages, grammar is considered in the training only in spoken terms, there are formal grammar lessons, although we promote and encourage free expression and learning from experience, context, and situational norms.
Langma School of Languages’ experience made the learning effective, interactive, and participatory. At Langma School of Languages, skills are learned with constant practice, which is not learned by listening to lectures or tapes or by reading books and magazines. A basic structure is created by imparting an overall knowledge of the topic followed by practical exercises and interactive practice sessions. Langma School of Languages’ expertise in education and its ongoing revolutionary changes are brought into play with specific topics and practice sessions are designed exclusively for children. These topics cover a range of relevant and fun-based areas deemed to be of the greatest value and interest to the participants. Our primary aim is to enhance the knowledge of the Korean language and provide practical enjoyable and effective methods of teaching Korean to augment the established methods that are already in place.
| (2 hours/session)
|IST (International Standard Timings)
|Maximum 10 students
|8 – 13 years
- We want our students to learn everyday Korean which will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- In class, we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials, and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging, and delivered in a friendly atmosphere
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role-play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games, and small projects.
- Ourmain assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced, and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.