Internatonal Exam Preparataion
What is “The Test of Proficiency in Korean” (TOPIK)?
TOPIK is an official language proficiency test for non-native speakers and it aims to test the proficiency level of speakers. The examination is based on multiple-choice questions that assess knowledge in the following areas: vocabulary, kanji, grammar, and listening. The examination was launched in 1984 and consists of four levels. The examination was revised in the year 2010. Therefore, the present test structure has five levels, starting from Level 1 (Beginners) to Level 4 (Advanced), and the test is recognized in every sector. The test is offered six times annually (Jan, Apr, May, Jul, Oct, and Nov) within Korea and less often to people studying Korean in other countries.
TOPIK programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to focus on Korean language points and elements required for the test. The programme is aimed to get you a grip on all the elements required for the TOPIK such as Grammar, Vocabulary, and Listening along with writing comprehension. The programme at Langma School of Languages allows students to prepare for the exam and attain the desired score.
Students must share their requirements before commencing the programme so that the teachers can tailor the lessons based on their needs to achieve a particular goal. The purpose of this examination may vary; some may pursue it for citizenship or apply for universities whilst others view it as a chance to get better-paid employment. At Langma School of Languages, we carefully choose teachers who can focus on exam preparation, and are familiar with the testing patterns, and the expectations of examiners. Langma School of Languages offers lessons for individuals who are in dire need of extra dimension/attention or groups who need overall development.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as their time and budget allow, and complete their studies while honoring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our staff is highly qualified and possesses years of expertise in the field of teaching. Moreover, individual support is offered to every student throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test. We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three main modules each day
- Relevance: -Students work with authentic texts and official exam materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy: – Learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that the students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effectively in every lesson, every day!