Korean For Doctors
The Korean for Doctors and Nurses programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help Healthcare professionals to work or practice in Korean-speaking countries. Our Korean language programme includes exam preparation (Levels 2, 3 & 4). This programme is industry-specific and is designed specifically to cater to the needs of doctors and nursing staff to offer Korean language courses comprehensively and intensively for their profession. The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget. We ensure that the students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within a few weeks of sessions. Further, Healthcare professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face in everyday hospital/nursing care whilst working with patients and colleagues.
The programme at Langma School of Languages is aimed to prepare Healthcare professionals for the TOPIK exam for medical professionals, the Specialised language test for international doctors, and the license to practice medicine. Our dedicated team of teachers would work on your technical vocabulary, useful phrases, how to fill forms, and write prescriptions & reports. The areas covered in this programme are advice, guidance, & support, dealing with health & illness, patients communication (assistance, measures, and emergency), comprehensive medical vocabulary, writing doctors' reports & OP reports, role play (practicing everyday situations, conversation with patients, colleagues, & superior), understand & execute instructions, terminology, anatomy, disease, medication & treatment, physiology & pathology, and Korean Healthcare system.
Nevertheless, the medical field is extensive and advancements carried out every year are unpredictable. Therefore, people wish to immigrate to a country where all the resources and facilities can be availed to learn and gain experience. Korea has become the ultimate home to thousands of foreign doctors and nursing staff. Langma School of Languages’ programme is tailor-made, experience-based lessons to ensure the goals are met, whether one wishes to improve your Korean language skills or start from scratch, we are here to help you. It is always important to build a rapport with patients as a doctor or a nursing staff. Langma School of Languages organizes lessons for individuals and groups to support their specific needs.
|Level||Beginner to Advanced (Level 1 - 4)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||Any age group|
- Students can choose 4 weeks or enroll in 6 weeks programme at Langma School of Languages as their time and budget allow, this allows them to complete their studies whilst honoring their work and financial commitments.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are highly trained and offer individual assistance to every student throughout the programme.
- Langma School of Languages has created its course specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found in the exam, and we frequently revised the course materials to ensure an optimal result.
- Our methodology offers an integrated learning environment to offer the best outcome. Each day students practice three main language skills.
- Students at Langma School of Languages work with authentic texts and official exam materials to build competency in specific topic areas.
- Our teachers at Langma School of Languages focus on accuracy; learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy.
- Each day there are timed exam practices of various exam components and full mock exam days are held regularly with personalised feedback after each one.