Korean For Hospitality
Korean for Hospitality programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to help professionals of the Hospitality industry to start a career as a tour guide, receptionist, and chef. Our Korean language programme includes exam preparation (Level 2, 3 & 4). This programme is industry-specific for tour guides, receptionists, and chefs to offer Korean language courses comprehensively and intensively for their profession. The programme at Langma School of Languages is tailored according to their time and budget. We ensure that our students would start speaking basic phrases and sentences within few weeks of sessions. Further, professionals would be prepared linguistically for the challenges they would face every day whilst working with guests and tourists.
Learn Korean for Hospitality at Langma School of Languages to avoid mistakes and fumbling with Korean -speaking tourists. Professionals in the Hospitality industry are the true ambassadors of the hotel’s brand, customer service, and country. Our programme would help professionals to bridge the language barrier. There are more than 76 million Korean speakers worldwide, and it is the most widely spoken language in the world. The Korean lessons would help professionals to have a smooth conversation with the guests arriving from Korea.
Korea is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts more than 17.5 million visitors a year and the tourists receive great hospitality because Koreans are well versed in the language of tourism, so make sure you speak theirs. The programme is ideal for those who want to learn specific Korean vocabulary and expressions used to communicate with the guests and customers in the tourism industry. Moreover, the lessons are aimed at students, so the teachers would focus exactly on what they need. Our teachers have University degrees (or equivalent) and recognised teaching certificates. The management monitors the progress and makes sure your experience is both happy and successful. At the end of the programme students will be able to describ people, location, & things, appearance, stating preference & opinion, talking about obligations, request & order, advising, guessing, talking about probability/possibility & certainty, refusing, describing faulty goods, applying for a job, giving or justifying your opinion, talking about intentions, describing experiences, talking about feelings, making the comparison, buying things, talking about rules & obligations, and expressing hopes
|Duration || (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 5 students|
- Learning the Korean Language at Langma School of Languages offers an insight into language and culture; at the same time, we ensure that our classes are interactive where we encourage our students to participate in group discussions, role plays, & extempore.
- Classes at Langma School of Languages are made up of both course materials and extracurricular activities which makes learning the Korean language possible in a diversified and practical environment. Students glean knowledge from our teachers’ varied experiences.
- Teachers at Langma School of Languages are native and bilingual (which means our teachers are native Korean speakers and can also speak English fluently). They can motivate and excite you to learn the Korean language. The syllabus followed at Langma School of Languages is in accordance with the “The Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK)”.
- We at Langma School of Languages encourage ideas that can have an influencing impact on the class content. You may think that learning a foreign language is a daunting prospect. Nevertheless, the classes organised at Langma are bright and friendly, designed to procure the best outcome and offer an incredible learning experience at the same time.
- Langma School of Languages offers individual, group lessons to cater the specific needs of the clients. Some of our programmes are aimed at corporate houses, Schools or Entrepreneurs.
- After successful completion of the programme, students are rewarded with a certificate.