Summer Programme at Langma School of Languages is a super intensive programme that offers students a more integrated learning experience.Our Summer Programme’s enrolment starts in the month of March every year and the students can choose the course of (4, 6, & 8 weeks). Langma School of Languages has carefully designed the course content in order to make the programme engaging, challenging, and enjoyable. The teachers at our institution are qualified to University level, hold Korean teaching certificate, and are highly experienced. Langma’s Summer Programme is organised in such a way that it allows students to acquire maximum benefit. Moreove, Langma School of Languages offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities. Classes are held 10 hours/week, with a maximum 10 students/class.
Lessons focus on developing the core language skills, with particular emphasis given to speaking and listening. Vocabulary and pronunciation work are integrated into each session. The teachers at Langma School of Languages use different approaches like role-plays, project work, and task-based activities to develop students’ communicative skills. Students will also be asked to research and give weekly presentations on various aspects of Korean culture. The Summer Programme at Langma School of Languages is aimed at improving communicative proficiency through discussions, use of authentic materials and technology to improve their ability to deliver presentations and improve transactional spoken Korean encounters.
Learning Korean at Langma is an enjoyable and rewarding experience bringing increased job satisfaction for teachers and a spur for children to learn enthusiastic, maintain attendance, develop an understanding of the value of learning and make the holidays a period of pleasure as well as education. It is our goal that students get a highly individualised programme to meet their specific needs.
|Batch||Starts in May|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||8 – 15 years|
- We want our students to learn everyday Korean that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on pragmatic approach.
- In class we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course students are rewarded with a certificate.