English for Teenagers programme at Langma School of Languages designed to provide the pupils with opportunities to become literate and develop a lifelong passion for the English language. Most children attend school in which the medium of English instruction is based solely on curriculum and syllabus. It is naturally very important to ensure that students acquire appropriate literacy and spoken English skills. Langma School of Languages has introduced this “English for Teenagers” programme specifically designed for school students to acquire the skills required. Langma School of Languages’ programme is designed to ensure that students find enjoyment in their learning which will enable them to advance in life and be empowered in the use of English in all aspects of their life, this moves easily up the academic and social ladder.
Langma School of Languages’ Programme content is directly linked to practical usage, which facilitates students to fulfil their educational potential and make them prepared to meet the challenges of the future. Langma School of Languages has for many years implemented, our learning process is made interesting and enjoyable the outcomes for students are greatly enhanced. It is with this ethos that we have developed a system of training in Spoken English that augments the established classes provided by the school thereby broadening the student’s appreciation of the English language and encouraging an atmosphere of enjoyment through a range of activities.
Langma School of Languages employs its own methodology: the Audio/video – cum – interactive method, giving a proven quick and easy grasp of the language. Langma’s methodology provides fast result in comprehension and spoken English by introducing words and phrases in a structured way to develop sentence framing in an understandable manner, our pedagogy is well-suited to school students and is easily adapted to a specific need. English environment is encouraged in the classroom where communication in English is of paramount importance; freedom of expression and group studies is developed as integral to the learning outcomes.
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size ||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||13 – 19 years|
- We want our students to learn everyday English that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on the pragmatic approach.
- In class, we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role-play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.