Effective communication is the lifeline of any big corporate houses. The success of a company mainly relies on its communication, be it internal communication between various hierarchical levels or external with others. Before we grab that big business deal it all starts with this brief proposal or EOI email. So it is an essential aspect of communication, which needs to be studied and practised in order to ensure preciseness, accuracy and also the required level of formality. As highlighted earlier, corporate communication refers to the communication within a corporate organisation (internal) as well as the communication between different corporate entities (external).
English has become the widespread language of business and it is dominating language in the world. Langma School of Languages programme is designed to help you to express your ideas effectively using English in the corporate world. Langma School of Languages staff is highly qualified to cater the need of professionals, in this programme you would learn Corporate Culture, Business Vocabulary, Idioms, Grammar and difference between formal and informal communication what we do when we communicate to our seniors. Langma School of Languages’ programme focuses on your communication so that you can express your thought clearly and confidently to other English speakers or native speakers. The main purpose of this course is to help non-native speakers to communicate more effectively with other English speakers or native speakers in a corporate environment. The course content is built around the corporate communication skills such as telephone conversation, conveying ideas, organising a meeting, giving and receiving meeting. The main strategy of this programme is to improve the communication skills of students. We give different types of activities to students to improve their specific language skills like Roleplay, Group discussion, real scenario and etc. that we teach in order to cater to the specific individual need. The most common components are in this course:-
- Financial English
- Business ethics
- Corporate culture
- Business writing.
- Business vocabulary
- Idioms and phrases
- Langma School of Languages (English for Professionals) main strategies are to improve all the four language skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). However, we emphasise more on listening and speaking because western countries are playing a more important role in the corporate world.
Who can attend this course?
We offer an extensive range of workplace communication skills programmes and workshops:-
- Spoken and written communication skills for managers and supervisors.
- Spoken communication skills for customer service staff.
- Workplace English skills for administration and secretaries.
- Business writing skills for marketing staff and managers.
- Hotel and restaurants communication skills courses for F&B staff, marketing staff, IT staff and housekeeping staff.
- Professional presentation skills for senior staff.
- Effective E-mail, Proposal, memos, letters and report skills for various industries.
The above courses serve as a reference only. Actual courses are tailored according to the specific needs of professionals. We are always happy to discuss and recommend a programme to meet your individual needs.
|Duration||4 weeks or 6 weeks (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
After completion of this course, students will be able to
- Recognise the style of communication most frequently used to present the information in business situations.
- Use the linear style of communication when expressing ideas in English.
- Talk about projects in English.
- Discuss uncomfortable ideas and issues in English.
- Give evaluations and feedback in English.
Our overall goals as we work with our students and professionals are to improve their workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their use of English. That will enable them to develop their business and to develop a more professional rapport with native speaking English clients.