Are you looking for a new job, a career change, a job promotion or maybe you just want a good performance review? Learn how to stand out from the crowd with interview skills training at Langma School of Languages.
Candidates must ask themselves
- How can I project a more confident image in the interview?
- What do I need to do to improve my success rate?
- Am I up to date with current interview trends?
- How can I make sure I’m connecting with the interview panel and that my interview style is not too scripted?
- Candidates require some objective advice to understand their qualities and strengths and examples of how to encapsulate themselves.
- Candidates need to enhance their skills in order to respond successful answer to competency-based questions.
- Candidates need to address and identify the needs and requirements of the interviewer/employer.
- Candidates need practical tools and suggestions to boost their confidence and reduce anxiety at interview.
Langma School of Languages interview preparation course is designed to offer an insight into Career advice and Career planning, Job hunting strategies, Interview Skills and Interview preparation training, Mock Interview with detailed feedback, CV, Cover letter, and Personality Development. Langma School of Languages is recognised as the best institution to offer the training since its inception thousands of success story has been written. We can help you at all or any stages of the job-hunting process. Since our establishment, we have worked with students from graduate right up to executive level across a very wide variety of professions and sectors (public and private). How does it work? First, we need to assess your current job situation and communication skills. Review any job application material you have been using. We will identify any issues, problems you have been encountering. Together, we will clarify your objectives.
Finally, we will set out a practical plan of action on how you will achieve your objectives and Get The Job You Want! Contact us for further information!
|Duration|| (1 hour/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- You will learn how to talk about your CV, qualifications and experience
- You will find out common interview questions and how to answer them
- You will learn the English vocabulary and grammar for a job interview to talk about the past and present
- You will get job interview English practice
- Individual sessions may include a mock interview, a conversation about a specific job offer, industry-specific vocabulary and any relevant subjects