English for kids programme at Langma School of Languages is designed for children (8 – 13 age groups) to ensure that students acquire appropriate literacy and spoken English skills. Langma School of Languages’ programme content of learning is linked directly to practical usage, which helps children to fulfil educational potential. A spoken English environment is encouraged in the classroom where communication in English is of paramount importance, freedom of expression, and group studies will be developed as integral to the learning outcomes. Group discussion, conversation, and the opportunity to interact with teachers and professionals of national and international repute are interwoven with theory modules to provide a balanced and usable learning experience. Audiovisual aids are utilised for assistance and ongoing learning in areas of pronunciation and accent bringing variety and interest to the classroom environment. Extracurricular practices are encouraged and it is envisaged that spoken English skills are taken beyond the formal teaching environment and into the children’s daily lives. At Langma School of Languages, grammar is considered in the training only in spoken terms, there will be no formal grammar lessons, rather we promote and encourage free expression and learning from experience, context, and situational norms.
Langma School of Languages’ experience made learning effective, interactive, and participatory. At Langma School of Languages, skills are learned by doing, which are not learned by only listening to lectures or tapes or by reading books and magazines. A basic structure is created by imparting an overall knowledge of the topic followed by practical exercises and interactive practice sessions. Langma School of Languages’ expertise in education and its ongoing revolutionary changes are brought into play with specific topics and practice sessions are designed exclusively for children. These topics cover a range of relevant and fun-based areas deemed to be of the greatest value and interest to the participants. The aims being to significantly enhancing the knowledge of the English language and provide practical enjoyable and effective methods of teaching English to augment the established methods already in place. Langma School of Languages’ programme offer opportunities to students to listen to English conversation, and to be to respond in English, as well as acquire basic reading and writing skills. Langma School of Languages provides instructional and supplementary learning materials in English, which are relevant to the context, and appropriate to the backgrounds and interests of mainstream school students.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||8 – 13 years|
- We want our students to learn everyday English that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on the pragmatic approach.
- In class, we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role-play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.