Summer Programme at Langma School of Languages is the most popular programme during the summer holidays. Langma School of Languages’ programme is designed to improve the communications skills of students through extracurricular activities in a diverse environment. Our Summer Programme’s enrolment starts in the month of March every year and the students can choose the course of (4, 6, & 8 weeks). Langma School of Languages carefully designed the course content in order to make the programme engaging, challenging, and enjoyable. The teachers at our institution are qualified to university level, hold English teaching certificate, and are highly experienced. Langma’s summer programme is organised which allows students to acquire maximum benefit. Moreover, Langma School of Languages offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities. Classes are held 10 hours/week, with a maximum of 10 students/class. The programme will enhance the spoken English skills of the children through an inspiring teaching methodology. Its purpose is to enable pupils to acquire a basic understanding of English which will grow as they progress through the education system. The establishment of new entertaining learning scenarios leading to advanced skills and broadened horizons on the benefits of language skills. Langma School of Languages will instil the concept of lifelong learning as a joyful experience. In short, the programme for school students offers them the first steps on the ladder of success. They will be equipped with spoken English skills along with being inspired and motivated to aim for higher-level study in English leading them towards a brighter future by understanding and utilising the English language.
|Batch||Starts in May|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 10 students|
|Age||8 – 15 years|
Being taught will become an enjoyable and rewarding experience bringing increased job satisfaction for teachers and a spur for children to maintain attendance, develop an understanding of the value of learning and make the holidays a period of pleasure as well as education. It is our goal that students get a highly individualised programme to meet their specific needs.
- We want our students to learn everyday English that will allow them to communicate at work and in everyday situations.
- Classes follow a balanced syllabus based on the pragmatic approach.
- In class, we use a combination of textbooks, exercises, authentic materials and some online applications.
- We make sure classes are well-planned, engaging and delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- More traditional grammar and vocabulary exercises seamlessly interlock with reading and listening comprehension tasks, role-play, group discussion, extempore, interactive games and small projects.
- Our main assets are the teachers – fully qualified, experienced and passionate about what they do.
- After successful completion of the course, students are rewarded with a certificate.