International Exam Preparation (IELTS, OET, CELPIP, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, & SAT)
International Exam Preparation programme at Langma School of Languages is designed to prepare you for the IELTS, OET, CELPIP, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, & SAT. Langma offers an integrated learning experience. Our programmes are short and tailored to assure your International English Examination Success. These tests are accepted worldwide for the purpose of Employment, Immigration, and University enrolment. The course consists of the practice of all four modules (OET, CELPIP, PTE, IELTS, & TOEFL) Listening, Reading, Writing, & Speaking and (GRE, GMAT, & SAT) Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning, & Analytical writing. Langma School of Languages offers classroom and online training and is recognised as one of the best training centres globally. The teacher would share tips, technique, vocabulary, and grammar for Speaking and Writing. We mark your work and focuses on helping you overcome your weakness.
- Helps you understand the test format and share tips and technique. Our teachers are highly qualified and have helped hundreds of Healthcare Professionals to attain scores required
- Master the skills required for success in IELTS, OET, CELPIP, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, & SAT with tailored course content; review of sections, teacher feedback on assignments and mock exams along with tips for the success in the examination.
- Our experienced and dedicated teachers will ensure that you achieve your maximum potential
- Langma School of Languages is a referral partner of British Council, & IDP India which jointly holds regular test dates for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General. Langma School of Languages is an authorised ECL preparation and Exam centre. Langma is an authorised centre for the preparation of Cambridge English Qualifications (Cambridge Assessment English)
What can you expect from this course?
- Specific focus on the full range of English skills (formal, academic, technical vocabulary, grammar in the four skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening).
- Specific focus on IELTS, OET, TOEFL, CELPIP, GRE, SAT, & GMAT exam techniques (note-taking, speed reading and understanding complex vocabulary from context, among others) with the convenience of the classroom and online classes.
- The support of teachers with high levels of IELTS, OET, TOEFL, CELPIP, GRE, SAT, & GMAT exams preparation experience.
- Focused exam practice with authentic examination papers.
How can I get enrolment?
To enrol in a course, please complete our online application form. Once received, our Student Liaison Officer will contact you to confirm your course and arrange payment.
Langma School of Languages is an Official Test Centre
We are an authorised centre for the preparation of the International exam (Cambridge Assessment English, Trinity College London, & ECL); moreover, we are a Referral Partner of British Council and IDP.
|Duration|| (2 hours/session)|
|Class timings||IST (International Standard Timings)|
|Class size||Maximum 6 students|
- Flexibility: - Students can choose 4 weeks or 6 weeks programme as their time and budget allow, completing their studies while honouring their work and financial commitments.
- Expertise: - Our staff are highly qualified and possess years of expertise in the field of teaching; moreover, individuals support is offered to every student throughout the programme.
- Programme Design: - Langma School of Languages has created its programme specifically designed to reflect the types of tasks found on the Test. We constantly monitor our programme and add study materials.
- Integrated Approach to Learning: - Each week students practice three, main module each day
- Relevance: - Students work with authentic texts and official exam materials to build language competency in specific areas.
- Focus on Accuracy: – Learning is carefully scaffolded to ensure that students build a large bank of vocabulary and use appropriate grammatical structures with a high degree of accuracy
- Exam Strategies: – Our students learn and practice effectively in every lesson, every day!